The HOA has received complaints regarding areas owned and maintained by the City of Edmonton.  As property owners within the City of Edmonton, your property taxes contribute to maintaining these landscaped areas based on the budget and timelines determined by the City.

The best course of action if you have concerns about City property, is to contact 311. Citizens also have the option to submit an inquiry to their local councillor’s office if they would like to do so.

Ward:                    Ipiihkoohkanipiaohtsi

Councillor:           Jennifer Rice

Tel:                        780.496.8132


For your convenience, the Jagare Ridge Obligations Map identifies what areas the City of Edmonton is responsible for. This can be viewed on the Jagare Ridge HOA website,

Thank you for your assistance in keeping the community looking great for everyone to enjoy!